- C++, C, MS Visual C++ and MFC
- C# and Silverlight for Windows Phone
- Solaris, Linux, and Embedded Systems
- High Speed Search Algorithms, Software Source Optimization
- Group Leadership, Project Management, and Product Design
- Audio and Video Multimedia, User Interface Design, Firmware and Hardware Integration
Software Developer (Contract)
February 2012 to Present
- Successful at porting an Android/Java application to the Windows Phone using C# and Silverlight.
- Responsible for designing an application user interface that is consistent with the Microsoft Metro style.
- Created a web-based Google Maps demonstration application for displaying GPS tracking data.
Senior Software Engineer
April 1997 to Present
- Continually maintain, and enhance a hardware/software bybrid search product for the biotechnology industry.
- Create the design, software architecture and implementation strategies for new product features and software enhancements.
- Create software optimizations and enhancements to improve software search algorithms.
- Developed a Windows device driver for hardware communications with the custom accelerator hardware.
- Designed inter-process communications mechanisms for job load sharing across multiple computers.
- Participated in project management of Windows NT development and Unix port of the product.
- Managed other developers on various engineering projects.
Software Engineering Consultant
Financial Psychology Corporation, Incline Village Nevada
1996 to 1997
- Completed a rewrite of the company’s commercial software package for Windows 9x in C++, including creating a new user interface and adding database management and printing support.
Vice President of Software Development and Co-Founder
Lyrix Corporation, Incline Village Nevada
1995 to 1997
- Successfully implemented a SCSI disk driver, proprietary file system, database management system, and radio communications subsystem, for the proprietary hardware system.
- Implemented multitasking communication features to allow for simultaneous radio transmissions.
General Parametrics Corporation, Berkeley California
1993 to 1995
- Created and order and time based editing system for graphics, animations, and audio-video information.
- Designed and implemented VISCA compatible digital video player software.
Senior Software Engineer and Cofounder
Impact, Chatsworth California
1990 to 1993
- Successfully created a non-linear video editor software package with advanced audio editing support.
- Built a software interface to proprietary video compression hardware for recording and playback of digital video.
Pleasant Hawaiian Holidays, Westlake Village California
1988 to 1991
FutureNet Corporation, Chatsworth California
1986 to 1988